Through the object of luminous flux and the incident light flux ratio for the light transmittance of the object, expressed as a percentage. Light transmittance instrument is mainly used for measuring all kinds of glass, plastic, film, and visible light transmittance of transparent or translucent material, the instrument according to the principle of optical, manufactured using imported components, its operation is simple, accurate measurement, small volume, convenient to carry, especially for field measurement.
The second chapter, the application scope
Automotive manufacturing and testing, glass, aerospace and other industries of field measurement.
Protective film, PC, acrylic plastic products such as light transmittance measurement.
Other transparent or translucent materials transmittance measurements.
(note: printing, frosted surface, ivory material measurement is not applicable to the machine)
The third chapter, the instrument characteristics
1. measurement speed is quick and easy to operate, good sensitivity, high accuracy of measurement
2.has two test modes: SINGLE test (SINGLE) and continuous (CONT INUE) measurement mode
3. Is equipped with four statistics: the maximum (MAX), the minimum (MIN), average (MEA), the measurement frequency
4.Mass storage, can store 800 measurements
5. connected computers to communicate, read to save or print the storage of data (for bandpass host)
6. boot automatic calibration and manual calibration instrument
7. operation process have a hum labeled (a single measurement mode)
8. big LCD with backlight, low voltage indication
9.manual/automatic shutdown function
The fourth chapter, technical parameters
A, measuring range: 0.0-99.9%
B, the number of measurement: % beam transmission
C, measure the thickest object cannot exceed: 18 mm
D, measuring objects in the area of not less than 10 mm * 10 mm
E, measuring accuracy: 2% or less
F, resolution: 0.1%
G, host, shape size: 102 mm * 62 mm * 27 mm
H, probe dimensions: Φ 38 mm * 118 mm
I, the power supply: three quarters (7) alkaline batteries